Monday, November 17, 2008

Milestone of Half a Decade

Today I completed my half a decade journey in the software industry. Its true that time fly so quickly. One may ask what so special its just 5 years is. But for me every anniversary be it birth, wedding or anything it a day for me to look into to the past to cherish the memory. Today is also no difference. 5years before when I walked into this new world I was totally excited was on cloud 9 .It was like a dream come true. I can still feel the excitement.
5 yrs a lot of memories, a lot of learning, the growing of a fresher to a mature guy. Well it has been an eventful journey so far. Worked in different geographies met lot of people of different culture , language, visited places developed new hobbies.. whoow

And the show goes on and on … in a more filmy tone..

“Picture abhi baki hai meare dosth…”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Shyam!! :)

"Hari Om" :)

If i am not wrong.. r u a Chinmayan?

Unknown said...

Thanks Shalini.... Yeah I am a Chinmayan.

Do I know you?