Tuesday, November 11, 2008

50th One is out

Yesterday heard in news that the last coin of the 50 State programs- of that of Hawaii- is out. Something for which I was waiting since I started collecting the quarters 2 yrs before. Though I had collected almost all the quarters during the last trip, I had left it back at home in India. This time started collecting them again. And now I am just 9 short of 50. It seems that 6 more quarters are to be released in 2009 for the District of Columbia and territories. Keeps me occupied for one more year.
Below is the photo of the quarters album that I bought from Barnes and Nobles yesterday. This was excatly like the one I wanted to keep the coins.This will be replacing my make shift album.- The map of USA on which the Quarters were pasted.





My 50 State Quarter album that I bought from Barnes and Noble.






More reads
Wikipedia The US Mint

2 comments:

Roweena D'Souza said...

hmm...congrats when you complete your album. I had to give up my coins, passing through security with all that metal was too much and then of course laundry calls!

Unknown said...

thanks...