Friday, January 12, 2007

Chapathi Recipie.........

Today I came across the Recipie of my friend.... she has written it when she started cooking ....... it was all good but what facinated me was that it had a recipie to make CHAPATHI... I found it quite funny.. Now when I am writing this I dont have a soft copy so as of now I will type it. May be I will try to scan it and upload some time....

CHAPATHI
==========

INGREDIENTS
wheat powder
hot water

Sieve the wheat powder and see whether there is any thing in it .Then heat little water(1 cup or 2) in a pan.Put the wheat powder in a some what big vessel so that it is easy to mix with hand.Pour the slightly hot water little by little to the wheat powder and mix until it becomes a non sticky dough.If you feel it is sticking too much put dry sieved powder and mix the dough.Then take lemon size small balls of dough and make chappathis after spreading dry powder . Then heat the frying pan and cook the chappathi and keep...


------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I am not sure whether she was successful in chapathi with this recipie... were u Madam ?? :)