Tuesday, March 21, 2006

My first drive in US of A....

At last last thursday night me and my roomie decided that we will take a car for rent during the weekend .At first I was a little reluctant .Then later thot will give a try.So friday arnd 11 in the morning every thing decided and my roommate did all the booking (yeah i was as always a little lazy more over I didnt have the Social Security Card.) The all seat we took the car at 6.My first experience in US.So ready to face any thing I drove the Chevrolet Cobalt. first itself on a Beltway !! well all I had to tell as an experience was the driving I had done in India and the THEORY on how to drive in US by my collegue. But it was easy and fun.On saturday we went to Galveston its about 1-2 hrs drive from Houston.While going I drove for 1 and a half hour . The max spped which I touched was 80 mph it was really great the road was superb and overall that was totally a great experience.Well now looking forward for the next weeknd to drive again .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sahi guru... sahi jaa rahe ho.

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

how come no more news from my fav american?

Unknown said...

@ Satish - Thanx

@ Rosh - I was very busy during the weekend..