Sunday, February 12, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day


Valentines Day is here.Sometines when thinking of it I really wonder why people make such a great thing about it.But then I fells good to have a reason to celebrate .To send out happy Valentine's day mails. Infact it would be good if daily there is some or the other celebration.When I was in college I used to go out with friends(both guys and girls) to help them select the Valentines gift. And usally the girls card will be having esays .There was a girl in my college who starts preparing card for her lover from feb 15 .She used to write all incidents in their Romantic Year.I have to say that it was really a great stuff and she was very creative in doing those stuff.But still the effort!!! Well in love people really go mad .I really wonder how girls have the patience to write so much .I have seen a couple of girls doing stuff like this.But havnt seen any guy.

Let me see how this year's V'day turns out ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.